WHICH COLLEGE WILL WIN?
Compete in the Amazing Race at the Flint Cultural Center on October 15, 2014, 1pm-3pm
The Amazing Race will take place on the grounds of the Flint Cultural Center and campus partners, Flint Public Library and Applewood. The Amazing Race will challenge teams to complete multiple various tasks at all the buildings on campus.
Register for The Amazing Race
NEW FACEBOOK COMPETITION
New for 2014, Amazing Race contestants will be given the option to participate in a Facebook Photo Competition. Contestants will be challenged to take photos of themselves or their team members at a recognizable location at each stop during the Amazing Race. The pictures for each team will be judged by the number of ‘Likes’ received on the FCC Facebook page.
For more information Click Here for Facebook Competition Rules.
COMPETE FOR PRIZES:
Apple iPad mini, E-Readers, tickets to Flint Cultural Center events, restaurant gift certificates, and much more!
This competition is open to College Students only and teams of 2 will participate to win several prize packages. Registration is limited to 100 teams.
BRIEF RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Please Read the complete list of the Rules and Regulations
- Participate at your own risk. The Flint Cultural Center holds no responsibility
- Must be a current student at one of the following colleges: Baker, Davenport, Kettering, Mott, University of Michigan – Flint.
- Teams of two students only, any other combination of students will be disqualified. Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. Any cheating will result in instant disqualification.
- Teams of two must register with two valid student email addresses between September 1, 2014 at 8am and October 5, 2014 at 5pm.
- The competition is limited to 100 teams.
- You must present a valid student ID on the afternoon of the event and be a current student attending classes. Enrollment statuses will be verified by the participant’s college.
- Check-In is from 1pm-1:15pm. Each student will check in with their college representative. Each student must sign a liability waiver and photograph release form in order to participate.
- Each registered participant will receive a complimentary Amazing Race 2014 T-Shirt and a complimentary lunch will be served at 3pm.
- In the event of a tie-breaker, an additional task will be completed by both teams.
- All final decisions will be made by the Flint Cultural Center Corporation.
MAP OF THE CAMPUS